Shrink film, also known as shrink wrap, is made up of thin polymer plastic material. Its name represents what happens to the material once heat is applied. By using a simple handheld heat gun or automating with a conveyorized heat tunnel, you can tightly shrink the film over whatever object you want to have unitized or protected.
By applying shrink film to your product, you are protecting it from dust and moisture. It also won’t crush your product or cause any bending or distortion. Shrink film also allows clear view of product. Shrink film can replace expensive cartons and be used to bundle products together for promotions.
We provide shrink films of all types, including:
- Polyethylene, PVC and Polyolefin – Centerfolded or Singlewound
- Anti-Static Films (for electronics, other)
- Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Bands, Preforms, Tamper-Evident, Printed Shrink Labels
Shrink films can be used for the following applications:
- Automotive Parts Packaging
- Hardware & Tools Packaging
- Toys, Games, Gifts & Novelties Packaging
- Paper & Printer Packaging
- Club Store Presentations/Packaging
- Food & Beverage Bundling (USDA and FDA Approved Films)
- Candy & Confection (USDA and FDA Approved Films)
- Cosmetics Packaging
- Pharmaceutical Packaging
Polyethylene shrink film can often be used to bundle items and replace your corrugated shipping cartons. Material savings can be enormous; floor space is also reduced as shrink film requires less storage space than corrugated cartons. We can produce samples for you to test.
We offer quality products from:
If you are interested in shrink film products, then contact us at 800.543.4930. One of our TPC representatives will be happy to help you optimize your manufacturing and assembly through shrink film.
See also Packaging Equipment
Shrink Film & Equipment Gallery
Click on the images below to enlarge.